Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are all the bikes that have been shown in the episodes.... (except for the Apache bike)

Spider

Jet Bike

Cody

Trimspa

Clown

Flash

Fire Bike

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
hey everyone,
i do like those bikes,and Jessies,my favorite is at this shop.go to the gallery,i am going to get a 'venom',next year,same paint to match myc5. www.bigbearchoppers.com .later Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hawaii-5-lo said:
hey everyone,
i do like those bikes,and Jessies,my favorite is at this shop.go to the gallery,i am going to get a 'venom',next year,same paint to match myc5. www.bigbearchoppers.com .later Todd.
I heard Jesse has a 3-year waiting list for choppers now.

This true?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
wow,
i dont know,but i guess i wouldnt be suprised,damn,he can just hire some good fabricators and a manager and retire.must be nice.i like the big bear bikes better to honest with you.orange county is sweet to.theres about 45 custom shops like this in the U.S.,harley better step up soon,....
i saw your mail-box in your photo.if you hook up a switch to turn a tape on of your car reving,the mailman would tell storys about you back at the shop.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hawaii-5-lo said:
wow,
i dont know,but i guess i wouldnt be suprised,damn,he can just hire some good fabricators and a manager and retire.must be nice.i like the big bear bikes better to honest with you.orange county is sweet to.theres about 45 custom shops like this in the U.S.,harley better step up soon,....
i saw your mail-box in your photo.if you hook up a switch to turn a tape on of your car reving,the mailman would tell storys about you back at the shop.
A most interesting idea....

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I've wanted to see them all together. Thanks Pat for posting them! :partyon:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i just saw wycleaf on MTV riding the Spider bike in a music production type show...i dunno if it was just for the show...but it didn't seem to be just for the show....looks like he bought it

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Punk Boy said:
i just saw wycleaf on MTV riding the Spider bike in a music production type show...i dunno if it was just for the show...but it didn't seem to be just for the show....looks like he bought it
The spider bike is still owned by OCC. It was on Leno a few weeks back.

B

·
0 Posts
Thats not all the bikes dude...where is that bad ass helicopter bike they just made?????????

·
Registered
13 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
The spider bike is still owned by OCC. It was on Leno a few weeks back.
OCC owns the Spider bike, but before that they built the Spiderman bike, which is pretty similar. wycleaf did buy the Spiderman bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts