Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
I've already said this numerous times. Alan West in 2012.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I've already said this numerous times. Alan West in 2012.

I've been following this mans message for well over a year now... I'd love to see him run in 2012. What an awesome fight that would be.

Nice !

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I for one, am glad to see black conservatives step forward. There are a lot of them, and it's time for them to abandon the party of welfare, ghettos and policies that are harmful to the people.

This guy would have my vote, all five times if I am in Chicago..:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I for one, am glad to see black conservatives step forward. There are a lot of them, and it's time for them to abandon the party of welfare, ghettos and policies that are harmful to the people.

This guy would have my vote, all five times if I am in Chicago..:laughing:
Condoleezza Rice should run also. It is refreshing to hear a female black with her perspective -on the direction this country has taken. She has a new book out "Extraordinary, Ordinary People". I'll be picking this one up. Truly... one of the most intelligent and intellectual women of our time.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Condoleezza Rice should run also. It is refreshing to hear a female black with her perspective -on the direction this country has taken. She has a new book out "Extraordinary, Ordinary People". I'll be picking this one up. Truly... one of the most intelligent and intellectual women of our time.
I agree, but I think she got enough during that 8 years, she won't miss it for a while. But she would be one hellofa president.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
He sounds like just another politician wanting to run for public office,

I want some old prick like Ross Perot in office lol

We need an American Patriot that will stand up to American Corporations that Betray their country by moving their operations oversea's and South of the Border

Like General Motors:nuts:

They go build the 2010 Camaro Oshawa Canada

And begin to build more manufacturing facilities in Mexico

All the while expecting American troops abroad to protect their interests here at home,

Then they come Skwollering to the American Taxpayer for a loan (like thats how business is run)

All the while they are making plans to "Not support this Country in anyway" lol :nuts:

GM= Corporate " DirtBags"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts