Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going for a little drive in the country and decided to go through the historical district.It's a small town not much going on . I came off the exit ramp stopped at the stop sign ,looked both ways no traffic. to my left i saw some guy standing by the side of the road about 150 yards away wearing a white shirt and black pants. I didn't give it a second thaught. Checking the traffic again, still nothing,I made my left and wound it up pretty good hit 2nd gear got a little side ways. That's when I noticed the 35 mph sign. and the guy in the black and white was a L.E.O. with a radar gun in his hand and he's sprinting for a before not seen squad car. I knew I was cold busted so I pulled in the same parking lot and waited for him to do the drill. He was a young kid about twenty three. Luckily he dug vettes and told me to keep it at 35 mph. with just a verbal warning. Time to get a Valentine 1:thumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping he wasn't gonna take me for a ride, for going 30mph over?.:laughing: I've got a CDL too It could have turned out bad.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
hehe we had a knuckle head in my platoon get busted for doing 30-40 over on base, and another one get busted for 135 in a 55 and then trying to run...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts