Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes you guessed it, it is the one and only "Hawaiian Punch" jus dropping by to say howzit to my old budddys here on this forum, yes I know I dont have a vetter any more but still missing some of my buddys here that I used to talk to way back when, in case for those who forgot who I am heres a little reminder........

Lots have happened since the last time I was here, but before I catch you all up on things I would like to say Howzit and aloha to to all you guys I used to talk to on here, I miss you all and hope all's been well since my absense here.

so now let me catch you up on things, like I said lots have happened to myself and my fam since I was last here, good things and bad things...
My Mom passed on a couple of months ago (March 3rd 2:55 pm) from complication of Numonia (still cant spell as u can see), as some of you might remember my Mom had a stroke about 4 or 5 yrs ago, she was bed ridden the rest of her life because of being parlyized on her left side, she was admitted to the hospital after the care takers found out she had enternal bleeding, they soon discovered she had cancer of the liver that was full blown already, nothing could be done, the night before she passed she caught Numonia and the next day with my
Dad, her 2 favorite nieces and myself next to her she left me, I still am haveing a ruff time with her passing.

My wife and I broke up on new years eve, we are still good friends and talk amost everyday, we had bought our first house 3 months before we split, shes living in the place now and have agreed we'll split the profit's when ever she decides to sale, but i do have an new love interest now and so does she which is great!

Myself and my girl "Mel" short for Imelda

I have also decided to move to Texas in San Antonio in Oct to a small section called Sibolo about 15 mins from "river walk", we have a new 4 bedroom 3 bath 2 inclosed garage nearly 3000 sq feet of living space in a corner lot with the mortgage payment of $975.00 a month compared to what we're paying now $1250.00 for a small 2 bedroom rental.

As far as what I am driving some of you remember that I had sold my Vette and bought a truck, heres the truck the way it was when I last posted about it......

and what it looks like now............

pick of interior water fall I built into the bright lighted picture you see in the back of the cab.

as you can see the truck has gone through a lot of changes this past few months, when I reach to Texas I have more plans for the truck and my girl and I plan on marrying at the end of the yr.

Welp, thats about it I guess, heres a video I madfe for my Mom and I would like to share it with her in her honor, I love you Mom for ever.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2018009418

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Punch!

Good to see you back posting here Bro! I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom. You know you're family here, we're here for you if you need anything let me know.

Joe

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Man, that's alot of info!!!!!!!! But I guess it has been awhile. Real sorry to hear about your Mom, but it's great to hear from you again. The truck is looking good and you didn't do too bad in the girl department either:thumbsup:

You know you don't need a Vette to post here. Hell, I'm Vetteless myself right now.

Keep us updated on the move:thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Man! Great to hear from you Kalani!

So you're coming to the mainland:partyon: We should have a better chance of meeting up:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear the sad news of your Mom's passing. And separation from a long time relationship is very difficult, but sounds like you've made peace with things and are moving forward with some very positive stuff in your life, glad to hear;)

Keep us updated, brother, and let's figure out how to get together once you get into you new place:cheers:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Hey bud glad to see you posting again. So your headed to the mainland,huh? If it's possible we'll figure out how to meet up sometime. Trucks looking great, like we knew you'd make it. Good luck with the new lady and it's cool you and your wife were able to spit friendly.
Real sorry to hear about your mom man...

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats up gang! good to hear back from all the familier names!! please tell me, whats been happening on here latley? I noticed the lowering instructions are still helping members out! way kool!

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
HP, you've got a lotta catching up to do. Have you seen "Vette Dogs" yet? Good to see that you're back, and sorry to hear about your mom, but know that she's in a better place.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Damn, nice C4 and sick lookin Chevy Truck. that one's done up real nice!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Hello Kalani, good to hear from you again.

Soory to hear of you'r mothers passing.
That is a very nice and touching video.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome back stranger. Sorry to hear about your Mom. I know the feeling I lost my Dad last month.

Good luck on your move to the mainland. Wish you and your new lady the best of luck.:thumbsup:

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aloha guys!! to answer ones question no, I havent seen "Vette Dogs'" what is that anyway?

well good hearing from all you guys, been a long while since I've posted on here but now I'm back!!!!.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
I remember you hey hows it going nice to hear from you again:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
'sup Kalani. Good to hear from you Bro. Big decision to more to SATX. What you going to be doing?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts