Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be sitting in a fast place,noticing how cool my vette looks outside and all the attention it draws.Then Out of nowhere is a young lad who is not being monitored by his parents and gets a little too close to my pride and joy and then BAM I get him with the panic button on my key fob.:devil:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Absolutely, you are evil. Keep it up, you are doing both your Corvette and the errant kid a favor (in that order, as it should be!).:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Believe me, you aren't the only one to do that :laughing:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
That's better than having him grab hold of the door, put his foot on the side and pull himself up to look into the car! (then the foot slips down the side and scratches the paint) :thud: :nuts:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will be sitting in a fast place,noticing how cool my vette looks outside and all the attention it draws.Then Out of nowhere is a young lad who is not being monitored by his parents and gets a little too close to my pride and joy and then BAM I get him with the panic button on my key fob.:devil:
I had that done to me back in like '97 when I was still a little kid...on a Corvette. Not cool man. Not cool. :(

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
On my old Trans Am, let's just say I had an air-horn equipped vehicle, air compressor and all. My car's panic would set off other car's panic. Bwa ha ha, and I live in the south, just in case anyone was wondering.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
I went to a car show once where the guy had the car rigged with hoses that sprayed you with water if you got too close. Now THAT was evil. Funny! But evil!.:laughing: :laughing:
Here's his car. Squirted right out the front.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
677 Posts
I went to a car show once where the guy had the car rigged with hoses that sprayed you with water if you got too close. Now THAT was evil. Funny! But evil!.:laughing: :laughing:
Here's his car. Squirted right out the front.

[/URL][/IMG]
Very evil but so so cool! I would love to see someone get nailed by them! man that would be so funny:smack

·
Registered
129 Posts
BAD TO THE BONE!!!!!! BUT IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO DO THAT I'LL GIVE YOU ABSALUTION IF YOU SAY THREE HAIL MARYS AND GO TO CONFESSION FOR THE NEXT MONTH. BLESS YOU MY SON, NOW GO FORTH AND SIN NO MORE, WELL EXCEPT FOR THE NEXT TIME YA GET A CHANCE:rolling:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yes you are evil. Congratulations, and welcome to the club.:cheers:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I hit the panic because a truck parked way to close to me and I wanted to wake up whoever was sleeping in the passenger seat. But maybe I'm just an ass.:devil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts