Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a clear lense is available for the Z instead of the amber one that comes on the car?

On my 997TT I was able to simply replace the amber lense with a clear one and the look is alot cleaner.

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
I bought these on Ebay.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Does anyone know if a clear lense is available for the Z instead of the amber one that comes on the car?

On my 997TT I was able to simply replace the amber lense with a clear one and the look is alot cleaner.
Here ya' go - just lube yourself up before looking!!! :crazy:

http://www.clearcorners.com/products/chevrolet/C6/

Also, the quality is reported to not be all that good.

Bob

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts

These are very high quality, and not that difficult to install.

Item number: 130111334184 :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Yep, I'll be looking for clear lenses for a new Z :partyon:
My mistake, I saw your avatar and thought C5. When I looked up the price for C6 clears, I was more than disapointed with the pricing. :thud:

·
Registered
158 Posts
My mistake, I saw your avatar and thought C5. When I looked up the price for C6 clears, I was more than disapointed with the pricing. :thud:
It's the corvette tax! Vendors see us paying $150 for $3 of foam rubber for a filter and think....DAYUM, these fools will pay anything! Someone smart will have want we want soon....I'll wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts