Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Paul Jr. upgrade at home? It seems to me last year he had a wife and a kid. Last nights show showed him at the fair with a tall blonde "grilfriend". She had a butterface but a smoking body. The girl they hired to answer the phones was pretty sweet as well.

The Snap-On bike looks like it's going to turn out looking nice.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
CadGeek said:
Did Paul Jr. upgrade at home? It seems to me last year he had a wife and a kid. Last nights show showed him at the fair with a tall blonde "grilfriend". She had a butterface but a smoking body. The girl they hired to answer the phones was pretty sweet as well.

The Snap-On bike looks like it's going to turn out looking nice.
Yea, she was a butterface for sure. I've seen 99% of the episodes but don't recall Paul Jr. having a wife and kid ever. I know Paul Sr. is divorced. Interesting.:smokin:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: American Chopper question

Patrick96LT4 said:
Yea, she was a butterface for sure. I've seen 99% of the episodes but don't recall Paul Jr. having a wife and kid ever. I know Paul Sr. is divorced. Interesting.:smokin:
Maybe my bad then. I swore on the Easter episode he brought his wife and kid over to Sr.'s house for an egg hunt.

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
The Easter show was at another brother's house where the kids live. They were waiting on Paul Jr to show up. I think Paul Jr has two younger brothers and a sister in college. One of the brothers is the long hair guy on the show; I think he is the youngest. I don't think they have shown the other brother.
Bill

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Jr. is not married but, he is an uncle.

I would of expected him to have a real hottie but, the girl on the show wasn't bad at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts