Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new addition to the fleet, 2010 Ducati MultiStrata 1200.
For those that are not 2 wheel fanatics, this is a all new edition for Ducati. The ADV portion of motorcycling has really taken off, so there will be lots of new parts to be made for this. (That will mean more vette money..:partyon:)
Gary

·
Registered
433 Posts
No clue on the ADV, but there are only two mirrors, the ones on top. The bottom two protect your hands and house the turn signals.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ADV (Adventure rider) is what we used to call a dual purpose bike. It is the only section of the motorcycle world that has actually gained ground in the last 5 years. Kind of a big deal for those of us that make parts for a living :crazy:

Yes one set of mirrors the other (lower) ones are a grip protector with the signals built in.
Gary
http://www.advrider.com/

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Bikes never have really been my thing, but I must admit that's one sexy looking bike.:surprised:thumbsup:

Be careful with your toy and have fun!:cheers:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bikes never have really been my thing, but I must admit that's one sexy looking bike.

Be careful with your toy and have fun!
Thanks! With a bunch of snow forecast for tonight, I blasted to town and back with a USPS shipment I had to make anyway.
When I was crouching down to get this shot, a lady EMT stopped to render aid. She thought I had wrecked..:rolling:
Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts