Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic we took today before I had to come back to the Academy. I thought I'd share with everyone.

·
Registered
12,655 Posts
Cool-nice couple.....:buhbye:
Amy is very good looking.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
BubbleHead said:
OK, she's a hottie so, she can come to Key West for spring break and I won't complain if she rents a moped. :laughing:
I take it you hate mopeds?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
B66vette said:
I take it you hate mopeds?
No, just the morons who ride them, not knowing what they are doing. I watched some older guy just about hurt himself and a woman standing on the side walk. He had a difficult time going straight, then he tries to do a u-turn without looking. Then, he couldn't make the u-turn and goes straight into the curb and bounced off, just missing a woman waiting for the bus.

Then you get the college kids screwing off (probably drinking) and end up crashing into each other. Over 50% of the moped accidents here are from people wrecking by themselves or crashing into others when riding in groups.

If one of them run into my Vette, there's gonna be trouble. :spanked:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5Point7Liter said:
:agree: How much does she charge you to be seen with her? :huh:

J/k :laughing:
Man, you guys are ruthless....(I think it is the uniform) haha

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,360 Posts
Patrick said:
Is Dr. Tre a good kisser? We must know.:nuts:
What do you mean we. I have no desire to know if John is a good kisser. Now about Amy, well, hubba, hubba

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Torch Red 2K said:
What do you mean we. I have no desire to know if John is a good kisser. Now about Amy, well, hubba, hubba
Hey that's one that I can answer -YES!

·
Premium Member
11,628 Posts
You've been busted on enough, so I'll be nice. She's a very pretty gal, you make a nice couple. I'm still pissed off that Navy beat Air Force tho. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hincapie said:
wanna buy me one?
Umm...I'm not even allowed to ride a motorcycle while I am going to school at the Academy. But...I might be able to bend some rules. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
TreCool626 said:
Umm...I'm not even allowed to ride a motorcycle while I am going to school at the Academy. But...I might be able to bend some rules. :laughing:
hahah i dont know why i'm responding to you on here because i'm talking to you on IM right now.. but yeah, i was talking to whoever told me to get one...they should buy me one. but if you want to, by all means...:cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts