Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Hincapie said:
hahah i dont know why i'm responding to you on here because i'm talking to you on IM right now.. but yeah, i was talking to whoever told me to get one...they should buy me one. but if you want to, by all means...:cool:
OMG, You were carrying on an IM, and doing a DC chat at the same time?

Cyber-love. How Nauseating.

You're both Class-A geeks :D

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
moore_rb said:
OMG, You were carrying on an IM, and doing a DC chat at the same time?

Cyber-love. How Nauseating.

You're both Class-A geeks :D

:cheers:
Amy says, "Yessss"

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Z-MAN said:
Does the "yes" mean you popped the question?? :D
Haha. It depends what "the question" is. If the question is "Is John the coolest guy on DigitalCorvettes?" then yes I did. :laughing:

Nope no popping questions. Not for a while atleast. But her Dad calls me "son" I'm not sure what's up with that.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
TreCool626 said:
Haha. It depends what "the question" is. If the question is "Is John the coolest guy on DigitalCorvettes?" then yes I did. :laughing:

Nope no popping questions. Not for a while atleast. But her Dad calls me "son" I'm not sure what's up with that.
is it "son let me tell you something" or when talkin to a buddy "that is my son over there"

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Punk Boy said:
is it "son let me tell you something" or when talkin to a buddy "that is my son over there"
I think it is a good "son" but I haven't been around him enough to have first hand experience. It is usually phone stuff or stuff Amy tells me.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts