Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2425 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This will be the Amy thread, so instead of creating new threads that some people complain about seeing "too much Amy", I'll just keep adding new pics to this thread...
All new pics will be added here unless there's rule or mod objection I don't know about...
So if you DON'T want to see Amy, never open this thread... :nuts:
Steve
PS- A special thanks to all that posted support for her after the "sister" incident. She pulled it together and we did some Victoria's Secret style pics this weekend...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any one that gets tired of seeing Amy should be Banned. :laughing:
:thumbsup:
It would make a great Birthday present for her next week (Oct 13th)...
I told her we should do a "Guess Amy's age" post, the winner's next pose idea would be the basis for our next shoot... :thumbsup:
We'll see what she says when she gets home tonight...:huh:

·
Registered
404 Posts
NICE NEW PIC!!!! Would love to see the full blown pic of your avatar. Any chance???
Can we select the clothing too???!!!!
Thanks again to both of U for the great pics.

Yellowragtop

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Any one that gets tired of seeing Amy should be Banned. :laughing:
:agree: Haha, yep ban 'em! I sure am glad to see Amy back, and I know I will be checking this thread for updates. Thanks for the start to a great post.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Nice Pic. I'm a leg man so of course I think this one is smoking Hot:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NICE NEW PIC!!!! Would love to see the full blown pic of your avatar. Any chance???
Can we select the clothing too???!!!!
Thanks again to both of U for the great pics.

Yellowragtop
It was actually a "leg shot" when I took it, but I cropped it in to just the face and bust. It was from a photo shoot in lingerie for a business in Australia. It will be used as a full shot on the guy's lingerie website (I hope). He'll be getting about 20 shots in all...

·
Registered
596 Posts
we should do a "Guess Amy's age" post, the winner's next pose idea would be the basis for our next shoot...

when I was 37, I sent packages across the country, everyday, via a large shipping business, dealing with the same girl behind the cash-register every day, for 6-8 years:
I also knew (from high-school ball) 3 other employees at this place, who'd come to the Customer Counter every morning before leaving, to drink coffee & chat..... these guys ranged 12 years older than I, with me being the baby of the bunch.

One-morning, they began playing 'guess each-other's age' (I'd seen them play, so I knew how-old they were), and after they tried guessing my age, they asked me to 'guess' the girl behind the counter's age
(one of the guys was the H.R./Personnel Dircetor who'd hired her, so he knew her age):
at age 37, I said to myself "she GOTTA be younger than me, maybe 10 years younger", but before I could answer, the H.R.-guy said "she's older than you'd think.....", so I hedged my bet, and meekly said "I think you're 28, but I'll guess 31 after what was just said"

She blushed, opened her purse, and showed me the picture of her 25 year-old daughter, and her 7 year-old grandson, then said "I'm 42!!!!!"
:thud:

a few years later, after my (now) ex-wife left me, we dated briefly, and when we met her daughter & her daughter's friends at a lounge, even they thought she couldn't be her mother, insisting that my date was a YOUNGER sister to their friend!

I suck at that game.....
:huh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello

I rarely make comments on the internet but you are a very attractive lady and it is very generous of you and your husband to share your photos with us. They are well thought out and you both should be proud of them.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I rarely make comments on the internet but you are a very attractive lady and it is very generous of you and your husband to share your photos with us. They are well thought out and you both should be proud of them.
I totally agree! A very attractive women and a very generous man.

·
Registered
143 Posts
:thumbsup:
It would make a great Birthday present for her next week (Oct 13th)...
I told her we should do a "Guess Amy's age" post, the winner's next pose idea would be the basis for our next shoot... :thumbsup:
We'll see what she says when she gets home tonight...:huh:
I knew there was a reason besides her obvious beauty that kept me coming back for more....my birthday is the 11th!
:cheers:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We're not married but I get your meaning. Don't be shy, you'd be surprised how much your words and support her... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
606 Posts
THANK YOU AMY for coming back!

Thanks Steve for your great photography!

And Amy, sound like what I said in the other thread about making $$ with your photos is coming true!!

Congratulations to you both!

·
Registered
672 Posts

This will be the Amy thread, so instead of creating new threads that some people complain about seeing "too much Amy", I'll just keep adding new pics to this thread...
All new pics will be added here unless there's rule or mod objection I don't know about...
So if you DON'T want to see Amy, never open this thread... :nuts:
Steve
PS- A special thanks to all that posted support for her after the "sister" incident. She pulled it together and we did some Victoria's Secret style pics this weekend...

Steve, this is a great idea...and I have to say. I don't think there is such a thing as "too much Amy"...:surprised

The curve of the fender highlighting the curve of her legs...which is sexier....hmmm tough choice...both are incredible in thier own way...

1 - 20 of 2425 Posts