Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANNOUNCEMENT: Adam Boca from the National Corvette Museum

Friends,

We are pleased to announce that Adam Boca from the National Corvette Museum has joined the digitalcorvettes.com family!

As you may know, Adam is the Events & Vendors Registration Coordinator for the NCM. Adam will take over the show in the NCM forum here -- and he'll answer your questions and provide the latest scoop on the happenings at the NCM.

Welcome Adam!!!
:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard adam :) nice to see you here...can't wait to hear about all the events happening at the NCM

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Adam,

I thoght one of the requirements of working at the museum was to own a corvette, wait you don't do you, and your girlfriends does not count:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :nuts: :nuts:
Just had to say hi since I last saw you at Frosty Wheels(Dr.Evil w/gotee)

·
Registered
45 Posts
airwilf said:
Adam, We get to meet again, A warm welcome to you !!
Hey Wilf! Good to see you!!!

I thoght one of the requirements of working at the museum was to own a corvette, wait you don't do you, and your girlfriends does not count
Just had to say hi since I last saw you at Frosty Wheels(Dr.Evil w/gotee)
Oh lord, who invited Brett????? :D:D:D

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Adam Boca from the National Corvette Museum

Patrick96LT4 said:
Friends,

We are pleased to announce that Adam Boca from the National Corvette Museum has joined the digitalcorvettes.com family!

As you may know, Adam is the Events & Vendors Registration Coordinator for the NCM. Adam will take over the show in the NCM forum here -- and he'll answer your questions and provide the latest scoop on the happenings at the NCM.

Welcome Adam!!!
:thumbsup:
How many future draft picks are we giving up? :D

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Re: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Adam Boca from the National Corvette Museum

bkuper said:
How many future draft picks are we giving up? :D
No draft picks, it will be a poster to be named later.

Welcome Adam! :excited:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Adam, I just want to say hi and that I am glad you are and that is how you respond, I thought you were better than that???:cheers: :cheers:

Guess I was wrong:D :D :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
No not this time but I will be at Opry Mills next Tuesday night for the Nascar racing, plus I have basketball and baseball with the kids all in the same day. Fun being a coach!!!!!

I will be around more when basketball is over and I am just dealing with baseball.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts