Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on my way to pizza hut after a day in the hell hole job I spotted a green 1972 convertible Corvette and had my brother whip into the Advance Auto parking lot to check this baby out. Since my three months in Arkansas I have seen only two Corvettes and there both 81's. Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Well on my way to pizza hut after a day in the hell hole job I spotted a green 1972 convertible Corvette and had my brother whip into the Advance Auto parking lot to check this baby out. Since my three months in Arkansas I have seen only two Corvettes and there both 81's. Just thought I'd share.
There is a big corvette event in Hot Springs every year. I happened to be there a couple of times when it was on by coincidence and couldn't figure out why there were so many corvettes on the interstate!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a big corvette event in Hot Springs every year. I happened to be there a couple of times when it was on by coincidence and couldn't figure out why there were so many corvettes on the interstate!
Yeah I know I go to Eureka Springs every year to that Corvette show but I haven't been to the Hot Springs one yet but this upcoming year I am cause my aunt lives there. I'm working in Batesville and they have a few Corvettes roaming around but not many.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Yeah I know I go to Eureka Springs every year to that Corvette show but I haven't been to the Hot Springs one yet but this upcoming year I am cause my aunt lives there. I'm working in Batesville and they have a few Corvettes roaming around but not many.

Kyle good to see you posting. Glad you saw a Corvette brother out there enjoying themselves before the weather gets bad.

No pics? :WTF

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kyle good to see you posting. Glad you saw a Corvette brother out there enjoying themselves before the weather gets bad.

No pics? :WTF
Sorry about the pics the guy was leaving and I talked to him for just a second before he left so I couldn't get my phone out in time:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts