1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Can't really blame the guy, I wouldn't want to have sex with a grizzly bear either.

(Seriously though, it's the National Enquirer and they get a story right once in a blue moon)

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I'd be a cold day in hell before I'd marry or stay married to a woman who throws soup cans and pots n pans at me in the home, drops the f bomb when arguing, runs the home, and tells me that i'm Effin lucky to have her for a wife.....

·
Registered
798 Posts
Maybe that is why the named their son Tripp!!

:huh:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could the reason it hasn't been picked up be that it was reported in the same rag that routinely reports on alien landings?:surprised
And the Edwards affair that the conservatives and 'Family Values' people gobbled up like candy.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
And the Edwards affair that the conservatives and 'Family Values' people gobbled up like candy.
If I recall correctly, which I do, you were the most vocal about that Edwards story being BS. How'd that work out for you? :laughing:

As for the reports that Todd is or was involved with this woman...... I'd have to seriously question his judgement and moral character which it would appear he lacks. If this allegation proves to be true then he will have to deal with the consequences..... one of which being he'd never be able to run for President. :nuts:

As for you dungripper, we all know your feeling about women and those feelings continue to be derogatory and sexist. With your views on women you should be greatful one has agreed to stay with you as long as she has.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
As for you dungripper, we all know your feeling about women and those feelings continue to be derogatory and sexist. With your views on women you should be greatful one has agreed to stay with you as long as she has.
Imagine her state of mind??!! :lookinup:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I
Why?

Because my wife dont throw soup cans and pots at me?

:laughing:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I cannot believe no one has mentioned that Todd just got implicated with a prostitute. This story started in much the same way as Edwards' story...
This story didn't start in much the same way as the Edwards story. Edwards was caught at the hotel by photographers and tried to run away. Here's the rock solid evidence we have of Todd Palin's affair:

An anonymous Jan. 4 email from [email protected] sent to several media outlets sparked the story.

"According to the tenants in the building of her offices, they saw Todd come and go often and heard noises that sounded like someone was having sex," the email reportedly read.
That's pretty weak even for Palin haters, if you're going to expose someone at least have the balls to put your name to it.

http://www.amny.com/urbanite-1.812039/report-says-todd-palin-may-have-cheated-on-sarah-1.2625207

Personally, I'll wait for some other evidence to come out before I vilify the guy. But if it turns out to be true I'll be the first one to question his morals.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I would not mind discussing morals with Sarah over a pot of coffee and a bottle of Yukon Jack.

:cheers:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agreed. And I hope he didn't do anything. For the good of his family and the country, I hope this is a bunk story.

·
Registered
120 Posts
For the sake of argument, let's say that the story is true and that Todd cheated on Sarah. How does this refelct negatively on Sarah Palin?!?!?!? SHE is not the one who cheated, TODD did! After John Edwards finally came clean about the affair and the fact that his mistress had his child, his wife Elizabeth Edwards was vaulted to "Mother Theresa" status by the mainstream media and not chastised for "lack of family values." I love the liberal hypocrisy!!! Jesse James cheated on Sandra Bullock and she's vaulted to People Magazine's "Woman of the Year!" And before you start on me about Elizabeth Edwards dying of cancer, i am in no way be-littling her memory or that she was nothing but a wonderful, loving mother to her children, merely pointing out the discrepancy between the treatment of a democrat vs a republican in the exact same sitution!

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For the sake of argument, let's say that the story is true and that Todd cheated on Sarah. How does this refelct negatively on Sarah Palin?!?!?!? SHE is not the one who cheated, TODD did! After John Edwards finally came clean about the affair and the fact that his mistress had his child, his wife Elizabeth Edwards was vaulted to "Mother Theresa" status by the mainstream media and not chastised for "lack of family values." I love the liberal hypocrisy!!! Jesse James cheated on Sandra Bullock and she's vaulted to People Magazine's "Woman of the Year!" And before you start on me about Elizabeth Edwards dying of cancer, i am in no way be-littling her memory or that she was nothing but a wonderful, loving mother to her children, merely pointing out the discrepancy between the treatment of a democrat vs a republican in the exact same sitution!
So you have forgotten that HE also gave 'Family Values' interviews and was a big proponent of the 'Family Values ideals?

He talked the talk and might not be walking the walk.

·
Registered
120 Posts
So you have forgotten that HE also gave 'Family Values' interviews and was a big proponent of the 'Family Values ideals?

He talked the talk and might not be walking the walk.
And again this is a reflexion on Sarah how? I'm not aware of any public office that Todd has run for.

and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't John Edwards [who was running for the Presidency} a strong proponent of family values?

I agree that if you talk the talk you should walk the walk. but again you have yet to point out how Todd's infidelity lowers Sarah's family values.... only Todd's.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
And again this is a reflexion on Sarah how? I'm not aware of any public office that Todd has run for.

and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't John Edwards [who was running for the Presidency} a strong proponent of family values?

I agree that if you talk the talk you should walk the walk. but again you have yet to point out how Todd's infidelity lowers Sarah's family values.... only Todd's.
Hell, the left hasn't even pointed out Todd's infidelity yet.. :laughing:

Or Beck or Palin's hate rhetoric (Double_Talk, Tsavo, Dune?) :lookinup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
And again this is a reflection on Sarah how? I'm not aware of any public office that Todd has run for.

Well put.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I don't recall mentioning Sarah...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't recall mentioning Sarah...
Remove Sarah from the equation and all you have is a story about some Todd, Dick or Harry cheating on his wife. Hardly worth starting a thread over, wouldn't you say. Lets be honest, If Todd wasn't married to Sarah we wouldn't be having this discussion and the ultimate goal for you starting this threat was to some how tarnish Sarah's repuation.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts