Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
No real need for reform, just secure the border and enforce current law. Then discuss ways to make policy adjustments.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Great. My daughter is going to India for two weeks on business at the end of Sept. Another thing to worry about.:down:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Not sure what this has to do with immigration

But the people clearly do not want Illegal Immigrants here competing against their children for Food, housing, education ,medical etc:

But the Obama Administration insist's on Forcing this new Immigration Policy on the people in order to obtain the Illegal Alien Vote for the next election,

This is the Slickest take over of a "Super Power" in all the worlds history

1.Mexican President helps drug dealers sell drugs to americans and then bring the cash back home
2. Sends people over the border 5-10-20 at a time till you literally have them sending home 20billion dollars a year !
3.Let them find free Medical,Education and Drop mexican babys in the US to obtain citizenship then and plant more mexicans in america who are Loyal to Mexico
4.Intice Corporations like General motors, Polaris Etc: to manufacture in Mexico and take more Jobs from Americans
Also large corporations like this make huge donations to politicians who will favor the country of Mexico

5.Offer cheap Vacation packages to Americans to place's like Cancun, and then rip-em off on the exchange rate and sell'em anything and everything while they are there

The list goes on..... and on....

Does the government see any of this even though our troops abroad are dying and serving this country in order to have a better life at home ?

No because they are "That God Damn Dumb"

And will do anything for a vote

Even to the point of selling out their own Country and Countrymen

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Mother nature always trying to level the playing field. We overcome nature with new drugs and medical advances and
nature adapts. My wifes a nurse at Emory hospital and tells me about some of the things they deal with. We villify the drug companies but they are always trying to develope new drugs to combat the constant evolving bugs out there. Scary stuff folks. I do think it's related to our immigration laws. But to be realistic if it's out there it will eventually find it's way across our borders.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No real need for reform, just secure the border and enforce current law. Then discuss ways to make policy adjustments.

I myself generally plug the hole in the boat, before I begin to bail out the water.....:D

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Securing the border IS plugging the hole.
So is Immigration Reform.

You secure the border in the southwest, you do not stop the influx of illegals or immigrants.

Just one small area.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
So is Immigration Reform.

You secure the border in the southwest, you do not stop the influx of illegals or immigrants.

Just one small area.
I think when I said secure the border, I addressed your concerns. We have a lot of border, one agency is tasked with securing it, and they are too busy ramming a healthcare tax fiasco down our throats to do that job. And no, I am not just talking about this admin, all admins for the last 60 years are guilty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts