Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll push beyond 10,000 miles driven this year before I put her up for the winter.:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
AlwaysWave said:
I'll push beyond 10,000 miles driven this year before I put her up for the winter.:cheers:
Good man!

I broke 40k miles this year. I wanted to hit 50k this year, but I am in entrepreneural prison.:down:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Patrick I believe the orginal post talked about miles put on this year, could be wrong but have you put on 40K this year or total on your vet.
I only run 2 or 3 thousand per summer.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snipcod said:
Damn. I hardly put any on. Mine only has 8756 mils on it. I get it out maby once a month if im lucky.
Damn:surprised

I love driving the 72. It's a granny car by most others performance standards, but I want to jump in and go.:) Every winter I do something or another, but come srping time, the wrenches get put away and the keys come out:excited: I"ve put around 50K on it since 97.

3 Power Tours, Stars & Stripes, and numerous other cross country vacation trips, plus most every day to work in the summer.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
norvalwilhel said:
Patrick I believe the orginal post talked about miles put on this year, could be wrong but have you put on 40K this year or total on your vet.
I only run 2 or 3 thousand per summer.
Sorry, could I have been more vague? I started this summer with 35k total miles, and had planned to hit 50k with road trips and other adventures. But, I only broke 40k total miles. The car has spent too much time in the garage because of other life bulshit.

Much like the Cubs, there is always next year!:excited:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts