Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:excited: Well guys, i am new to this forum. I have been posting for about a year at www.netvettes.com . Its a great site, you all should check it out. Well its time for me to tell you all a little about my baby. She is a yellow 1979 Corvette who is rather laid out at this point. I am mid fixing her up. If you care to see photos and other stuff about her goto http://www.yellowvette79.com . Have a great day guys.
ElCid79

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Welcome aboard ElCid79!!!!

Thanks for being here, make yourself at home.

Beer is in the 'fridge, bathroom is down the hall. Kitchen is around to the left and the pizza should be here any second.
:laughing:

G

·
Welcome to the site, ElCid79! Looks like you have quite a project going with that yellow shark. Bet she'll look sweet when she's done!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
now dukman you know cubans aren't allowed in the states...and being a cop and all shouldn't you frown upon things like that ? J/K

·
Registered
75 Posts
Punk Boy said:
now dukman you know cubans aren't allowed in the states...and being a cop and all shouldn't you frown upon things like that ? J/K
rian, it is only illegal to bring them through customs. Once they are here, you can't get into trouble for having them:D
Besides, my supply is REALLY low on them.
Ask BIGLAWMAN

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
82dukman said:
Brian, it is only illegal to bring them through customs. Once they are here, you can't get into trouble for having them:D
Besides, my supply is REALLY low on them.
Ask BIGLAWMAN
great laws we have here aren't they....

·
Registered
990 Posts
If ya can't find a couch then pull up a chair and wait till someone leaves the room. Then take there place on the couch ;) The place is real cozy :cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Grats and welcome to the board..have fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts