1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cbs-fires-majority-of-early-show-team/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cbs-early-show-exec-i-54808

(Updated) CBS Fires Majority of ‘Early Show’ Team

NEW YORK (AP) — CBS News is completely overhauling “The Early Show” broadcast team.

Co-anchors Harry Smith and Maggie Rodriguez are out, along with weather forecaster Dave Price. The news comes from a person with knowledge of the discussions who spoke on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak on personnel issues.

The morning news show’s new anchor team will be Chris Wragge and Erica Hill, who have worked together anchoring CBS’ Saturday-morning show. Hill is also the current news reader for the weekday version.

Jeff Glor, anchor of Saturday’s “CBS Evening News” and a reporter on “The Early Show, will take over the news reader job on the morning show. Marysol Castro, formerly of ABC’s “Good Morning America” weekend edition, will do the weather.

“The Early Show” runs third in the network morning show competition behind NBC’s “Today” show and ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
-----------------------
“Obviously if things were quote-unquote ‘working’ we wouldn’t make changes,” David Friedman tells THR.

"Working" :laughing:

GET OUT!

hubba, hubba...

:laughing:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Ratings man! Ratings! :nuts:

I've never watched amy of those people. If they're not bringing in viewers, then I'd can their asses too.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Ratings man! Ratings! :nuts:

I've never watched amy of those people. If they're not bringing in viewers, then I'd can their asses too.
Correct! Since the beginning of television, news shows have been first and foremost about ratings. If the current crew doesn't bring them in, you try a new crew. No news here.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guyz are sick n twisted.

I'm gonna need ta buy some stock in L'oreal, Revlon, n Nice N Easy....:laughing:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
America is tired of the talking, clueless heads, especially the pretty female ones.

I'm suppose to believe these teleprompter readers?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Hears a new concept: Report the news truthfully without a liberal spin. Walter Cronkite used to report the news he was the main game in town and he was lacking in the looks department :lookinup:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Hears a new concept: Report the news truthfully without a liberal spin. Walter Cronkite used to report the news he was the main game in town and he was lacking in the looks department :lookinup:
You're showing your age Walley. :laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
America is tired of the talking, clueless heads, especially the pretty female ones.

I'm suppose to believe these teleprompter readers?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:agree:

including Fox Nookie. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts