Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy am I glad to have found this place! I was on the "other" forum and things deteriorated pretty badly there. It looks like this is the place to be from now on. I see a lot of familiar avatars here. You'll find me in the C3 sections for the most part.

·
DC Crew
12,249 Posts
Boy am I glad to have found this place! I was on the "other" forum and things deteriorated pretty badly there. It looks like this is the place to be from now on. I see a lot of familiar avatars here. You'll find me in the C3 sections for the most part.
Cool another C3 guy!

Any thing you need bro, just ask!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was banned from the "other" forum for asking how to get swirl marks out of my Z06, how stupid is that? I will never be on that site again. They are a bunch of wussies over there. I joined both in July 03 but rarely post much, i just read what you guys have to say about the Vette's. This forum is by far better, much more freedom over here and they dont have the "DC Z" :devil:

:cheers: Patrick

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I was banned from the "other" forum for asking how to get swirl marks out of my Z06, how stupid is that? I will never be on that site again. They are a bunch of wussies over there. I joined both in July 03 but rarely post much, i just read what you guys have to say about the Vette's. This forum is by far better, much more freedom over here and they dont have the "DC Z" :devil:

:cheers: Patrick
Why do I get the feeling there is a tad more to this story?:rolling:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Why do I get the feeling there is a tad more to this story?:rolling:
Ya think?:rolling:

Lemme guess? Went something like this...

Reply: DUPE!!!!
Reply: Banned!:rolling:

Just kidding around with ya....welcome aboard:cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC:buhbye:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.