Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy am I glad to have found this place! I was on the "other" forum and things deteriorated pretty badly there. It looks like this is the place to be from now on. I see a lot of familiar avatars here. You'll find me in the C3 sections for the most part.

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
Boy am I glad to have found this place! I was on the "other" forum and things deteriorated pretty badly there. It looks like this is the place to be from now on. I see a lot of familiar avatars here. You'll find me in the C3 sections for the most part.
Cool another C3 guy!

Any thing you need bro, just ask!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was banned from the "other" forum for asking how to get swirl marks out of my Z06, how stupid is that? I will never be on that site again. They are a bunch of wussies over there. I joined both in July 03 but rarely post much, i just read what you guys have to say about the Vette's. This forum is by far better, much more freedom over here and they dont have the "DC Z" :devil:

:cheers: Patrick

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
I was banned from the "other" forum for asking how to get swirl marks out of my Z06, how stupid is that?
You should get banned here too if you dare to ask that here :rolling: :laughing: :crazy:

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I was banned from the "other" forum for asking how to get swirl marks out of my Z06, how stupid is that? I will never be on that site again. They are a bunch of wussies over there. I joined both in July 03 but rarely post much, i just read what you guys have to say about the Vette's. This forum is by far better, much more freedom over here and they dont have the "DC Z" :devil:

:cheers: Patrick
Why do I get the feeling there is a tad more to this story?:rolling:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Why do I get the feeling there is a tad more to this story?:rolling:
Ya think?:rolling:

Lemme guess? Went something like this...

Reply: DUPE!!!!
Reply: Banned!:rolling:

Just kidding around with ya....welcome aboard:cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC:buhbye:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts