Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
That dude got demasculinated... literally

thats awful, but i would have knock her half way across the room if i felt her pulling for more than pleasure...

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
That's nuts. :lookinup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
That dude got demasculinated... literally

thats awful, but i would have knock her half way across the room if i felt her pulling for more than pleasure...
I don't think you would be doing much of any thing if some one had just pulled your left testicle off...:thud:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
I don't think you would be doing much of any thing if some one had just pulled your left testicle off...:thud:

this is well before she would be any where near yanking off on of the boys, afterwards is too late, even inpact from soft lightweight objects leaves me in pain.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."
So they went to his house with friends for drinks. I wonder if everyone was sitting around in just there underpants, because he said when she grabbed his genitals and pulled, his under pants came off and he was completely naked.

Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts