Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Long Branch NJ,Americas first seashore resort and 7 time U.S. summer capital....
In addition to the recently posted pictures of 4 door Corvettes, the Colani Corvette and the C3 with the stupidly HUGH REAR FLARES....add this if you dare! I found this Vett-39Dodge pickup combination out of Talladega posted on the 348-409.com website....dont know how to transfer it but it was http://cgi.ebay.ca/chevrolet-corvette...item20b58eb3
Maybe someone can add it to the collection
Lee

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I guess it has been deleted from ebay but you can still see it on 348-409.com....interact-348-409 info forum....online auction related....under Boy what a find.
Lee

·
Registered
203 Posts
All that work and the gear selector is still stock? It should at least be a deer antler.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
The driver door says it all. :down:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
$5700? I wouldn't pay $57 to part it out.
I think that is probably the ugliest...well, it's not a vette anymore...that I've ever seen. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Looks like a guy in a junkyard got a front ended vette and said what can I throw on this thing so it will sell. Bids are at $5700, probably 400% profit for him.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Sorry, sacrilege it may be, but that is friggin' hilarious!:rolling:

I can't even fathom the thought process of anyone who looks at a Corvette and says, "Hey, I know what that needs!"

:WTF

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
i was burping my son while looking through those pictures and he said it perfectly, all over my shirt (puked) :rolling:

·
Registered
205 Posts

See kids, this is your brain on drugs! I hate to think what he's going to do to the white Vette once it gets the money from selling this pile. :WTF :nuts:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Hey, I kinda' like the pressure cooker lid on the air cleaner, not to mention the zoomie headers.:laughing::rolling::laughing:
BTW, those antlers aren't half bad.

·
Employee of the Year
1,180 Posts
Shocking but true... The best part of whole thing is the antlers on the back. Please someone put it out of its misery:down:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
As horrendous as it is, I have to say I admire the guy for being able to make a profit on this.

There were guys on another forum bragging about the big money they made on the rat rod craze. They said they were throwing any old junk together and getting big bucks from people with no mechanical skills.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts