Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had tuning experience with AntiVenom in Seffner, FL? Do you have a web site or phone number for them? If I do a tune, what do I have to do if my C6 needs to go in to the dealer for warranty service?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I have been in his shop and seen him work. I think he is a bit high on his price for a dyno tune. Jeremey Formato is a vendor here and is local to Tampa as well. I have also seen his work and spent a day with him at a dyno tune for SheriffD2 and Hooper. Given the choice I would work with Jeremy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Jeremy has worked on my C6 during his trips to PA. Had a tune and ported intake. Getting my TB ported next week during his trip to PA. He does great work at a reasonable price. He is very meticulous at getting it to the best possible performance.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
There is no question in my mind that Jeremy has not only more experience but he really gives a damn - - few do these days.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone had tuning experience with AntiVenom in Seffner, FL? Do you have a web site or phone number for them? If I do a tune, what do I have to do if my C6 needs to go in to the dealer for warranty service?

How do I contact Jeremy? Location, phone, web site? Thanks.

Tom

·
Registered
340 Posts
Phone 813-476-7364

·
Registered
105 Posts
Greg ( antivenom ) did some work on my past '02 Z06.

My '02 Z06 was a naturally aspirated 346 forged 2X Cartek motor putting out almost 500 RWHP.

Greg installed a small NX 100 SHOT system only used for those special occasions!:laughing:

Other than cartek , He's the only tech that did work that car.

I have no problem recommending him!

Les

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Jeremy didn't send me a check - - I take back everything good I said about him but I am keeping the performance **how to say this part** that his COMPUTER gave me . . . Yeah, it was the computer!!

It's only $1.79 too, you think he would pay up!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts