1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Newbie here. :buhbye:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sold my C4 a week or so ago. Taking deivery of my 03 EB ZO6 this weekend. So in that respect I am a C5 newbie!!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
vettesrus said:
Sold my C4 a week or so ago. Taking deivery of my 03 EB ZO6 this weekend. So in that respect I am a C5 newbie!!
Congrats on the Z! Post pics when you get it!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vettesrus said:
Congrats on the C5 and welcome into the C5 family. You'll love that Z06 :partyon:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just as long as it doesn't snow, you can bet I will be out taken pics. I am sure it will be a far cry from LT1 C4. It will be nice to get back to a six speed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:) FOUND YOU GUYS A FEW NIGHTS AGO , HOPE TO ENJOY THE SIGHT IN THE FUTURE. MY 2003 ZO6 IS IN THE GARAGE TILL APRIL:( SURE MISS THE CAR ONLY PUT 500 MILES ON IT BEFORE STORAGE, CANT WAIT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LARRY MICELL said:
:) FOUND YOU GUYS A FEW NIGHTS AGO , HOPE TO ENJOY THE SIGHT IN THE FUTURE. MY 2003 ZO6 IS IN THE GARAGE TILL APRIL:( SURE MISS THE CAR ONLY PUT 500 MILES ON IT BEFORE STORAGE, CANT WAIT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL:buhbye:
Welcome LARRY MICELL :buhbye:

I feel your pain. My 2002 Z06 is sleeping during the winter. :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
I found you a couple weeks ago. I've been on other forums, but am expanding my horizons. Always something new to learn. I got my wht/blk/blk C5 Vert in March and haven't quit smiling!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found ya tonight! Jw02 turned me on to ya and I really like what I see. I've only had my vette since dec 30th so I'm still trying to figure out what all the buttons do and so on. So far I found the seat moves by itself and if you push on the skinny pedal to the right the car goes really fast. My jaw hurts from all the smiling I've been doing. Man did I need this!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Joined today, so I guess i'm the newest newbie, for the moment.

Lenexa KS (suaburb of KC)
2003 Z51 Automatic Medium Spiral Grey Metallic:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: newbie

korvettekarl said:
Yeah, I just found you Saturday while looking for C6 Pics.
I'm about ready to upload a ton more C6 pics... just need a moment to do it.

Welcome, I'm glad you found us.:excited:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts