Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
88-048 35k miles Red/black Callaway upgraded Wonderbar. I bought the car last year from the original owner who had never titled the car. I got the MSO when I bought it :cool:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Josh, that's a great find! What is a Wonderbar?
Callaway actually used the front frame rail of the car as an air intake. The original design had two small opening where air was ingested. The upgraded design opened up the whole front of the frame rail for air to enter the turbos. It greatly increased the car's ability to freely grab air.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks like a great car :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Seeing a motor like that always makes me smile!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Another one here. I am the original owner of a 1996 Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport, which was the first (of only 4) built by Callaway Cars The car is fully documented from day one and I have a thick notebook with photos, receipts, etc.

You can view and read about the car at :
www.callawayownersgroup.com At the top of the page click on the gallery and then scroll down to April 2004.

My Callaway will be on display at Bloomington Gold, June 24-27, in St. Charles, Il in the Special Collection with about 20 other Callaways.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Didn't Fenwick own one once that he saw like 3 times or something like that? And it was in pieces perhaps if I recall? If you're reading this Fenwick, what is the story behind your Callaway?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts