Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 490 Posts

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
Re: Re: Any good women Out there looking for a good man?

Longhorn Z06 said:
:lookinup: :rolleyes: Getting off the internet for more than 10 minutes might help. :nuts: :thud:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

:spanked:

·
Registered
0 Posts

Longhorn Z06 said:
:lookinup: :rolleyes: Getting off the internet for more than 10 minutes might help. :nuts: :thud:
:laughing:

and you gotta be kidding!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

DigitalCorvette's Dating Network at your service!!!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Re: Here is a photo gallery of available women for Coolhandluke!

Z06 Parrot said:
CoolhandLuke:

DC actually does have a gallery for available women!

Take a look and see what you like! I am sure you will find many of them to your liking!!!!!!!

available women for coolhandluke!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers:
That was painful to watch!! Real lookers there.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Longhorn Z06 said:
Dont know where you been lately but I have busy and not on the internet lately :nuts:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Here is a photo gallery of available women for Coolhandluke!

Z06 Parrot said:
CoolhandLuke:

DC actually does have a gallery for available women!

Take a look and see what you like! I am sure you will find many of them to your liking!!!!!!!

available women for coolhandluke!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers:
I am at work and can not view that website I guess It's NWS whew thank god.

Guys I am realy Serious about this, The town I live in has less then 20 thousand people in it I don’t have a Big selection :bang

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Any good women Out there looking for a good man?

coolhandluke said:
Dont know where you been lately but I have busy and not on the internet lately :nuts:
You had virtually no posts as of 03-12-2005, and you now have nearly 1400, in just over one month. I think my point is clear. :lookinup:

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge is not really a lounge, it's an internet forum. ;) Your best bet is to try some real lounges, happy hours, stuff like that.

Seriously, there is no "method" to this, you have to get out, find your niche, and don't try so hard. You almost never find Mr. or Mrs. right when you're looking, they almost always fall to you when you're not. Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Any good women Out there looking for a good man?

Longhorn Z06 said:
You had virtually no posts as of 03-12-2005, and you now have nearly 1400, in just over one month. I think my point is clear. :lookinup:

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge is not really a lounge, it's an internet forum. ;) Your best bet is to try some real lounges, happy hours, stuff like that.

Seriously, there is no "method" to this, you have to get out, find your niche, and don't try so hard. You almost never find Mr. or Mrs. right when you're looking, they almost always fall to you when you're not. Good luck. :cheers:
Try going to some car shows during the summer. You might be surprised at how may girls are out there that have the same interests as you. There are plenty of Vette ladies on this forum and all are class acts. That shows you that having an interest in Vettes is not limited to guys. Good luck!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

Longhorn Z06 said:
The solution is not to get off the internet...its not to get OFF ON the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!

:spanked: :spanked: :spanked:

Seriously, though. The first step might be to get out of that town your living in. You need to see the Big City!

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
Re: Re: Here is a photo gallery of available women for Coolhandluke!

coolhandluke said:
Guys I am realy Serious about this, The town I live in has less then 20 thousand people in it I don’t have a Big selection :bang
Try a dateing site like match makers ( i just made that one up) or go look on google for dateing sites.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I feel for you man,
Lonliness sucks!
But are you seriously thinking you can find a girl on DC?

Take a course in the city, many smart girls there!

I met my sweetheart while volunteering at a camp.
It's been over 8 months and our only problem is her (insert mean name here) of a dad.

Good luck man,
Fenwick

·
Registered
713 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Here is a photo gallery of available women for Coolhandluke!

Inspiron said:
Try a dateing site like match makers ( i just made that one up) or go look on google for dateing sites.

Good luck
:agree: I am on match.com, I live in a small city myself, I've met alot of people through match.com, only two real prospects (maybe), but it actually broadens horizons for you.

P.S. Try not to come off as desperate when you fill out your profiles. It's a big turn-off!

1 - 20 of 490 Posts