Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all drive the only real sports car in america,but was wondering if there are any nascar fans out there???? If so whos your team/Driver.:D :excited:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
i used to follow Ernie Irvin,now i just follow whoever is the driver of the [email protected] car (Elliot Saldler)i cant stand Jeff Gordan.
Todd.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Been a Jeff Gordon fan since he drove go carts. Like racing in general tho, so there are lots of other drivers I like. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can't say enough for the boys in NASCAR. Other so call athletes would do well to watch how the NASCAR drivers, owners, and pit crews treat there fans. I've been a D. Earnhardt fan since 1987 when I watched the famous PASS IN THE GRASS. It was a natural for me to look to Dale jr. since Dale sr's untimly death in 2001. So, as to my favorite right now it's Dale jr. all the way. But like I stated earlier there'r all worth watching and rooting for. :excited:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,410 Posts
#6 Good ol' Mark

Like the Roush team as a whole

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Jeff Gordon owns them all. I like Jimmy Johnson too.:thumbsup:
from the looks of it Kenseth, johnson and little E "owned" gordon :nuts:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Kenseths like Ryan Newman. They dont count. :laughing:
where is the logic in that?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Loggins1 said:
You got me Punk Boy. I dont use Logic. I just type whatever comes to my mind. The sad part is thats true.:thumbsup:
alrighty then

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
War Machine said:
I wanna see that M&M's car roll again! :laughing:

I dont know about that. Sadler could have gotten reall messed up with that. When the #3 crashed I didnt think it was that ba duntill the next morning. When I found out he died. Very sad day to say the least.:( I think Sadlers crash was 100 time worst then Dales.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
I only like to see Fords and Dodges crash. :laughing:

I like a good crash but I don't want to see the drivers get hurt. They know full well that their life is in grave danger every second they are out there pit crew included.

Remember the crap that was pulled on the track that started the lucky dog pass? I wasn't too thrilled about Dale Jarrett being in the position he was in, I was fearful for his life. :surprised

1 - 20 of 22 Posts