Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I was going to ask Aaron about this when I met him at Spring Mountain. Got caught up in all the excitement and for got maybe we can get him to chime in here.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I talked to Aaron breifly about this. He told me the rear coil overs would stop the wheel hop. I am going to look into purchasing his whole setup including the sways. I think it can be dialed in for drag racing or road racing. It all appears to be fully adjustable and it looks COOL! Aaron and Robin are also great people. I only met them breifly but it was long enough to realize that customer service would be great. Their stuff is next on my list of mods.

Hey Ivan....just think what times you would turn with their suspension...you would probably be the fastest guy out their. I think you missed your calling....you should have been a Nascar driver:thumbsup: Awesome times at Spring Mountain:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Pfadt Coils stopped my wheel hop on launch and 1-2 shift, on the street and strip.

But, with inconsistent variables... level of VHT, track temp, tire temp, launch RPM, tire wear, tire pressure, alignment ... you will likely never completely get rid of it. There will be times it just happens. But, running the Pfadt gear can only help versus the stock components.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I already have my eye on them...

Patrick could you disable wendys account before she see's this post...:laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
I already have my eye on them...

Patrick could you disable wendys account before she see's this post...:laughing: :laughing:
:rolling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts