Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having some mods done in a couple weeks, just wondering if anyone has experience with them?

97 bone stock A4 2.73 to...........

3.42
SY3500
Stinger (2-tip)
Blackwing
LS1 Edit
Column Lock Bypass
Optima Red Top Battery

Can't wait to get out on the track this year!
:partyon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Mattitude said:
I'm having some mods done in a couple weeks, just wondering if anyone has experience with them?

97 bone stock A4 2.73 to...........

3.42
SY3500
Stinger (2-tip)
Blackwing
LS1 Edit
Column Lock Bypass
Optima Red Top Battery

Can't wait to get out on the track this year!
:partyon:
Sounds like a good setup. Haven't been to HP Perf Corvettes, but I agree that good references are important.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,158 Posts
A friend took his vette in for similar mods as yours. He was very happy with the results.

He got the rear Z06 ducts installed and they looked great (the ones that actually work). He also got the chrome Z06 rims put on without any problems. Said they are a very professional shop and would go back.

Keep us posted on your mods.

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Mattitude said:
I'm having some mods done in a couple weeks, just wondering if anyone has experience with them?

97 bone stock A4 2.73 to...........

3.42
SY3500
Stinger (2-tip)
Blackwing
LS1 Edit
Column Lock Bypass
Optima Red Top Battery

Can't wait to get out on the track this year!
:partyon:
Don't you have a Corvette Sports in your area? I have a friend they sponsor in a T1 C5.

Where is HP Performance Corvettes located?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Any use HP Performance Corvettes?

Chalky said:
Don't you have a Corvette Sports in your area? I have a friend they sponsor in a T1 C5.

Where is HP Performance Corvettes located?
HP is in Mundelin, IL.....by Gurnee (about a 2 hour drive for me....big :nuts: )

Corvette Sports is about 10 minutes away, I asked them about these mods.......
Borla Stinger....what is that....no one uses Borla anymore:huh:
Blackwing.....what is that:huh:
We really don't work on C5's, we are more of a restoration shop:surprised

Nuff said:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Any use HP Performance Corvettes?

Mattitude said:
HP is in Mundelin, IL.....by Gurnee (about a 2 hour drive for me....big :nuts: )

Corvette Sports is about 10 minutes away, I asked them about these mods.......
Borla Stinger....what is that....no one uses Borla anymore:huh:
Blackwing.....what is that:huh:
We really don't work on C5's, we are more of a restoration shop:surprised

Nuff said:rolleyes:
Shame you have to go two hours for mods.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top