Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Any ZR1 owners here??

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  96LT4 
#1 ·
Tell me the goods and bads about your cars. I really really want one one, preferably a yellow 95.

Also, I need pictures of your cars for my site. See the collection so far at www.96lt4.com/ZR1.html :cheers:

#3 ·
Re: Re: Any ZR1 owners here??

Patrick96LT4 said:
Here is a trippy ZR1 for your site, that is a FACTORY color combo! I have more pics if you want them for your site.

Was that at Vettefest too? it was forsale.. I lile the exterior color, but not too keen on the combo, black interior would have been much better

#4 ·
I had a 95 but i sold it. Great car, just underperforming for the money in my opinion. To the defence of those owners i simply couldnt justify spending the value of the car on a stroker kit etc. .. for big power. I sold the car to someone who appreciates stock cars and wanted it so badly he over offered.:laughing: In turn i bought a 93 and am currently overhaulic the entire car... Itll be a beast... no 415 zr1 but at least i can spend the change on my lovely girlfriend :stick:

:partyon:

Just watch out for vaccum leaks etc , may require pulling the plenum. umm... the years up to 92 have 2 bolt mains... scary if you revv the sucker to redline every day like i did. 93+ have 4 bolt mains.

great car:cheers:

#13 ·
Pete,
Here are the pictures you're looking for:
from Al's Shop:
http://nick.vettextc.net/Al's_Shop/
and the engine:
http://nick.vettextc.net/petes/
You should be able to save them to your computer from there,
you'll also be able to post them on the message boards.
It's pretty simple, all you need to do is find the picture you want in the index, copy the link and when you type :

I have the originals and more pictures on my PC, I will burn them on all a CD you can have next time I see you.

#17 ·
That is a bitch'en garage, and those headers photos are verry cool, Any difference in preformance?

#19 ·
jassr48 said:
That is a bitch'en garage, and those headers photos are verry cool, Any difference in preformance?

Thanks Guys

Went thru hell to build that freaking garage.
I will say this about the lift,it's the best investment i ever made.

Headers for the ZR-1 will make about 20-25 RWHP

#20 ·
Quote:

Great pictures, nice lookin white ZR1.

Thanks speed Racer.

#21 ·
ZR1Pete said:
Thanks Guys

Went thru hell to build that freaking garage.
I will say this about the lift,it's the best investment i ever made.

Thanks, I'm in the process of designing and building my garage I’ll keep that in mine...
:cool:

#22 ·
If anybody wants me to add their car to the ZR1 section, just send me the pictures with some info.

All the pictures on those pages have been sent to me, nothing taken without asking. :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.