Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title reads, I'm thinking about selling my Chrome 19/20" Foose Speedster Wheels with Falken Tires. They are in really good condition and have somewhere between 5-7K miles on them. The front wheels are 19x8.5's with 245/35/19 tires. The rear wheels are 20x9.5's with 285/30/20 tires. I've kinda thought about getting some black wheels or just selling my C5 so I thought I would post this here to see if anybody would be interested.

I tried to put a post in the for sale section but it will not work for me for some reason. Please email me at [email protected] for more details. Thanks for looking!:D

Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
793 Posts
How Much???

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Nice wheels, how about a price!

What was the problem you were having with the classified section? let's see if we can get you squared away, this really should be in that section and you'll have a much better chance of selling there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I sell the wheels, I'm looking to get $2500.00 plus shipping and paypal fees. The problem I was having with posting a thread was, everytime I would go to submit the ad it would never post it in the for sale section.

Thanks,
Derek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts