Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've never been and you live with-in 5 or 6 hours and you are a true car guy you HAVE to go. Reason I ask, I work for SunTrust Bank in SC and have made good friends with the folks at the branch in Pigeon Forge right in the heart of the action. They save me a space up there and I was hoping if some of you might be interested we could all get together. I'm starting early to give you plenty of time to get ready for it. A mini-Vette show in the SunTrust parking lot would be awesome!

BTW, just booked our rooms at the Red Roof Inn in Pigeon Forge for like $110/night. Call now or run the risk of not getting a place at all if you wait another month.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I've never been but have had friends that go there. By the way when is it? Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Thanks man:thumbsup: I've been to Pigeon Forge several times but never to a car show up there. Hope I can get my cars body and paint done up in time. I'll PM you when I find out if I can make it. Thanks again:thumbsup:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man:thumbsup: I've been to Pigeon Forge several times but never to a car show up there. Hope I can get my cars body and paint done up in time. I'll PM you when I find out if I can make it. Thanks again:thumbsup:
NP...it's trully a great time. Just to give you and anyone else who may have not have been an idea...cars start rolling in Wednesday...I typically go late Thursday and leave by 3 or 4 on Saturday. I'm guessing the strip is, what, 2 miles long? Everything from cars that have been drug to PF on a trailer that came out of a junk yard to $200k + cars are there, lining that full 2 miles, basically side by side. We park at the SunTrust and have our "portable" chairs with us. We'll sit and chat with folks a while then go for a walk. My favorite time is on Friday afternoon through Friday about mid-night. The cool evening air feels great, the lights come on and the cars sparkle. Thousands and thousands of people enjoying the evening. Its a father/son thing for me so that really makes it special. Hope to see many of you there!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sounds like fun, we made a run through there last year in late April early May. Would be cool to head that way again and run the Dragon on the way back !

:partyon:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Sorry I won't be able to make it as the Bunny Run occurs that same weekend here in Jackson,TN. Wish I could make it but y'all have a great time there:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I was about to sign up, then I realized that I'm doing a detail clinic that weekend. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts