Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZIP catalog in the mail?

Some very cool stuff in this catalog. Think the car needs a Speed Lingerie nose mask for all those miles I'll pile on this summer.

Let the shopping begin.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Now your talkin! Pile on the miles!

Speed Lingerie makes really nice stuff. But they charge a ton of dough!:surprised

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I just got one in the mail a few days ago. Havent looked at it yet.

O

·
0 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Yeah, I just got one in the mail a few days ago. Havent looked at it yet.
I get the zip catalog from time to time. Not sure how i got it considering i have not ordered from them before.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Mine came today. I know I signed up for it on line while logged into Corvette Magazine .com ( I think that's right?).
I always use some form of the "venue" I sign up through's name in my name for mailing. I then know who has sold my name when I get other catalogs, unsolicited. So far the worst has been Ecklers. I got one of theirs and Mid America both last Friday. About time for RK Sport to send theirs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ragvette said:
ZIP catalog in the mail?

Some very cool stuff in this catalog. Think the car needs a Speed Lingerie nose mask for all those miles I'll pile on this summer.

Let the shopping begin.
A couple of things to watch on the Speed Lingerie (any bra for that matter), there are openings in the front of the C5 bra that don't exist on some of the other generations. In rain, it will let in a lot of fine sand that gets trapped between the paint and the bra. If you get caught in rain, remove the bra as soon as you can and dry and clean it good. Also, Cleartastic is working on some pieces to fit where the bra turns sharp edges like the wheel wells, you may want to keep an eye open for that product when it comes to market. Right now I use extra felt in those areas but it's a pain to put on.

·
Registered
169 Posts
ragvette said:
ZIP catalog in the mail?

Let the shopping begin.
got one also a few days ago. someone order spring already!!!!:laughing:

:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts