Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The show is pre-'87 vehicles only. Well worth the trip if you live with-in 5 or 6 hours of MB. Its the kick-off to show season for us classic car guys and I'm hoping its the kick-off to Targa top off driving for myself and my new '94!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Possibly, would be going to see, not to show. They do have Corvettes at Myrtle Beach in early June though. I have been to that show several times.

·
Registered
796 Posts
It's a little early yet, but from what i have been able to find out its going to be June 3-4. They have a GTG on the 3rd at SBB in Murrell's Inlet and then the show is Saturday at Broadway at the beach near the Hard Rock Cafe. The Myrtle Beach Corvette Club hosts the event each year. I think this will be either the 15th or 16th year. The awards banquet is Saturday night following the show, noy sure where this year but it usually at WildWing Plantation. Differtent reg fees depending on which events you want to attend.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I went last year and the turn out was the lowest I have seen in two years. We stayed and saw every vette in about an hour. Locally worth going but to make a trip out of it I wouldn't recommend it.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I went two years ago. My best advice, go early and wear comfortable shoes. It is a massive show. It was there I laid my eyes on a 1953 Vette for the first time and last time since, it was an almost religious moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts