Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of adding two ten inch subs to the back of my c6. I am looking for some pictures of custom installs to get an idea of what I really want. So if you have done this already to your C6 and have some pics, send to me if you don't mind. My e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Check this link out. JL Audio makes a stealth box with a 10" woofer, that fits perfect in coupe (doesn't fit in vert. trunks). It will run you about $700 though. I just bought one for my car along with a 500W JL amp. Man, it sounds awesome. Worth the money. Here are some pics of mine. Targa top fits right over it. I was worried about how it would sound with the top off and right on top of the speaker...but actually it sounds even better with the top off.

http://www.distinctcorvette.com/jl_audio_subwoofer_stealth_box_corvette_c6_coupe.htm

·
Registered
4 Posts
was not sure it the pics would work, i have 400 watt Audiobahn 6x9 in the doors and A.D.S. seperates. I also have 2 Adiobahn AWES10P subwoffers mounted behind the seats in a bandpass style enclosure with the port firing into the front between the seats, shown in this picture

amps are Audiobahn and pushing 1,600 watts with a 1 Ohm load:partyon:
:thud: :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts