Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a set or even just two 1996 corvette rims for sale

I'm looking for two but would like to find all four factory wheels for a 1996 corvette, any chance some of you gentlemen, have a set taking up space in the shop that would like to unload those at a decent price?
ideally in the west palm beach florida area so I can inspect them, and pay you for them in cash?

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
The only guy here that may have a set is Gunny.
I remember when he upgraded wheels 10-11 years ago on C4CF.

All are gone cashed in for aluminum.
5 stars installed.

I went a different route.
Factory orginal Wheels off a 1990 ZR1 Corvette.
500 mile trip I made to buy and bring them home 2010.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey

Check Facebook marketplace . They have amazing Vette Parts . I saw guy selling 80.dol each in Boynton Beach.A set of 4 with great tires in WPB for 350 negotiable

·
Registered
2 Posts

I'm looking for two but would like to find all four factory wheels for a 1996 corvette, any chance some of you gentlemen, have a set taking up space in the shop that would like to unload those at a decent price?
ideally in the west palm beach florida area so I can inspect them, and pay you for them in cash?
I have a friend with four. They are basically in new condition. let me know if still interested.
Larry

·
Super Moderator
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can,t make a logical choice,
without knowing,
location, cost too ship, if not local,to the mid florida area so I can drive to pick them up,
condition, price and pictures would be very helpful
you can private message me

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry, I did not see reply until just now. Are you still interested. if so i will get photos pricing and plan for FL. new to forum, do not see how to private message.

·
Registered
11 Posts
compyelc4

Ever get those '96 OEM wheels? I have 4 ea. OEM's from my '95 which I still own. 98%

Only thing is they are in Dayton, Ohio. Bellbrook to be exact.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts