Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I have an MGW knob and LOVE IT. It is not like the one you have pictured. I have the gripper knob. You can find pix of it on their site. I have the gun metal gray version on top of a Hurst short shifter.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I recently installed a "Hardbar" Delrin Knob like the one used on the C5-R race cars.

It's not flashy but it matches the interior and is really comfortable shifting. You can see it at "hardbar.net"

I've custom machined a Hurst T-handle and had a "Fat Knob" and the Hardbar knob seems to work really well if performance not "look" is what you want!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just posted a photo of the Hardbar knob on the Gallery. It should be available for viewing as soon as "approved"!

·
Registered
795 Posts
in my mind

the coolest shifters are from FLAME BALL OOPS pat already posted it :)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
hey be careful with using metal on the shifter if you park your car in the sun at all.....don't wanna burn your hand when you grap it after being parked

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here's mine - it's from Breathless & looks great - it gets a little hot in the summer :laughing:

:buhbye: :excited:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think MOMO knobs look sharp on vettes. Momo F-16 knobs look real good and have nice feel to them. You can black, red, yellow or carbon fiber. The red knob looks sharp in red vettes.

IMHO I am not dogging anyone who has them but I think the flameballs look tacky in a newer car like a C5. Too me they look great in hotrods but not exotic cars.

but to each his own:D

http://www.sportscar-parts.com/shift_knobs.html

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got a Momo combat evo airmetal shifter.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's pics of the MGW Knob I decided on.

:
Install was very easy, and the fit and finish is excellent.
thumbsup:

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts