Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
No, but I ordered the Corvette racing game for X-Box which is coming out in November.:thumbsup:
I heard the only race cars to choose from are Vettes.:excited:

B

·
0 Posts
I've played that pinball game many times. It is waaay cool.

Too bad the game is a few thousand bucks!!

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
There is a company out here in AZ called Mountain Coin. If you are looking for a coin operated game of any sort they can track it down for you. From skeeball to video games. New and Used.

http://www.mountaincoin.com/

No, I don't work for them. One of my friends bought from them.

Mabye they can track down this pinball game?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I collect, buy and sell pinball machines. I have a nice Corvette machine in my collection. Great game but I might be biased. :)

Anyone buying a used one should be aware of problems with the LT-5 entrance ramp breaking and the LT-5 (pinball) itself wasn't the best design. This game should have the latest software rev 2.1, and sound software L-2.

:D

B

·
0 Posts
Randy, how much did you drop on that bad boy?

I've been wanting to buy one for years!

·
Registered
250 Posts
The ball launches like any other pinball. The 2 cars race each other if you get the ball into the "pits" at the right time.

BLM I paid 1800. but had to drop another 300 for minor repairs and updates of the software. Its as-new now with only 2100. invested.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Pinball machines are very tempremental!:nuts: I have a few arcade games out earning cash(Pac Man, Donkey Kong Jr,Super Mario,Cap com Bowling,Twin Cobra,Vidoe pool & a few others)....they hardly break at all (knock on wood)...I was gonna buy a few pinball machines from the guy who gets me my other games & he warned me (nice guy...most woulda takin my $$$) that they break often.:surprised

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I had one years ago and sold it. The machine was very sound electronically. Never had any break downs. The only problem I did have was "dry rot" on some of the rubber bumpers. Rubber bumpers are cheap and easy to replace. Now that my den is being remodeled I intend to get a few new machines to go along with my slot machines. The last thing I will do is put a lock on the door to keep the wife and kids out!:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Corvette Pinball in Bloomingdale, IL

Wife and I were out last Sunday and stopped at a store at Lake and Bloomingdale Road in Bloomingdale, IL. They had a Corvette Pinball. It was used and $5995.00. A bit steep for me. They offered to take my '90 Rollergames in trade. Still too much!
Ken

·
Registered
36 Posts
COrvette Pinball

Yes sir, and they said it with a straight face!
Ken

1 - 20 of 26 Posts