Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not too big into drag racing, but I stopped by the NHRA Summer Nationals yesterday to see some serious racing. Pretty awesome when those top fuelers blow off the starting line and you can feel the entire grandstand shake :surprised

anyway, my girlfriend's dad has some connection to Gary Stinnett and has mentioned his carbs a couple times. Gary has won a few championships in Super Stock and Super comp and from what I gather is pretty well known in the serious drag racing world. Anyone around here know of him or run one of his carbs? I'm curious to know if he does any street car carbs. They're probably way out of my pricerange, but he's also only about 1.5 hours away from me in Emporia, KS so maybe I'll try to get together with him when he's not racing. Guess I better wait until winter :laughing:

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Have not heard of the carb's. A couple of years ago I got to stand in the starters box in Topeka with Rick when he started two top fuel cars. Its an experiance I will never forget...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not too big into drag racing, but I stopped by the NHRA Summer Nationals yesterday to see some serious racing. Pretty awesome when those top fuelers blow off the starting line and you can feel the entire grandstand shake :surprised

anyway, my girlfriend's dad has some connection to Gary Stinnett and has mentioned his carbs a couple times. Gary has won a few championships in Super Stock and Super comp and from what I gather is pretty well known in the serious drag racing world. Anyone around here know of him or run one of his carbs? I'm curious to know if he does any street car carbs. They're probably way out of my pricerange, but he's also only about 1.5 hours away from me in Emporia, KS so maybe I'll try to get together with him when he's not racing. Guess I better wait until winter ?
Gary stinnett is one of the best carburetor builders in the drag racing industry!! His diversity is unsurpassed by few!! He knows q.jets Holley Rodchesters inside and out! With years of DINO TUNING!! TRUST ME U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

·
Registered
2 Posts

anyway, my girlfriend's dad has some connection to Gary Stinnett and has mentioned his carbs a couple times. Gary has won a few championships in Super Stock and Super comp and from what I gather is pretty well known in the serious drag racing world. Anyone around here know of him or run one of his carbs? I'm curious to know if he does any street car carbs. They're probably way out of my pricerange, but he's also only about 1.5 hours away from me in Emporia, KS so maybe I'll try to get together with him when he's not racing. Guess I better wait until winter ?
Gary stinnett is one of the best carburetor builders in the drag racing industry!! His diversity is unsurpassed by few!! He knows q.jets Holley Rodchesters inside and out! With years of DIN:)O TUNING!! TRUST ME U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts