Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nw that I have sold my 2007, I am getting ready to purchase a 2008 coupe (if I can find the right one, may have to order)

I am looking to trade 2008 wheels for base 2007 wheels (straight trade if base for base, you pay the difference if 2008 option for 2007 base)

Anyone in?

I am potentially placing my order soon, so if you want 2008 option wheels, let me know.

A

·
Registered
347 Posts
I was going to tell you if you bought one at a dealer, to have the dealer swap out rims from another Vette.

Since you're ordering it, i'm not sure.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Nw that I have sold my 2007, I am getting ready to purchase a 2008 coupe (if I can find the right one, may have to order)

I am looking to trade 2008 wheels for base 2007 wheels (straight trade if base for base, you pay the difference if 2008 option for 2007 base)

Anyone in?

I am potentially placing my order soon, so if you want 2008 option wheels, let me know.

A
good luck with that.....I know I shot you a great price, hope we earn the biz.

I have heard of guys swithcing out wheels form 08 to 07. I have a 2007 convertible trade that has the base 2008 wheels on it.:huh:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rick- Called your dealership on Saturday but you were at Elk Lake having too much fun they said:laughing: ...PM me.

I was hoping to find one on a dealer's lot someplace but my option package is very specific and I think I will have to place an order to get what I want and not get what I don't want. Only one exists in all of the SE and the dealer is being a prick....won't trade with my local dealer--marked it up $3k if we traded. I wish Chevrolet would open up the webpage so I could search the whole country cause it would be worth it to fly/drive if another one exists.

Anyway...I got a killer deal on the 2007 but really didn't get the car I wanted, so then I was kicking myself for not getting what I wanted. (plus the shifter/trans is less than stellar and was actually making a noise like the throw-out bearing might be going... I really wanted an '08 when I bought the '07, just about broke even on the 2007 after putting 3600 miles on it, and had lots of fun so it was worth it)

A

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Rick- Called your dealership on Saturday but you were at Elk Lake having too much fun they said:laughing: ...PM me.

I was hoping to find one on a dealer's lot someplace but my option package is very specific and I think I will have to place an order to get what I want and not get what I don't want. Only one exists in all of the SE and the dealer is being a prick....won't trade with my local dealer--marked it up $3k if we traded. I wish Chevrolet would open up the webpage so I could search the whole country cause it would be worth it to fly/drive if another one exists.

Anyway...I got a killer deal on the 2007 but really didn't get the car I wanted, so then I was kicking myself for not getting what I wanted. (plus the shifter/trans is less than stellar and was actually making a noise like the throw-out bearing might be going... I really wanted an '08 when I bought the '07, just about broke even on the 2007 after putting 3600 miles on it, and had lots of fun so it was worth it)

A
send me an email
[email protected]

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sent an email with subject: next allocation

A

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Placed a deposit on my '08 today with chrome 5 spokes.

A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.