Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had never heard of the magazine until I got an offer in the mail for $20/yr. Anyone read it, is it informative? I have so many car magazines coming in every month I really need to be choosy. :laughing:

·
Registered
891 Posts
I get it and I like it. I would suggest picking up a copy and decide for yourself. This may shock you but, you MIGHT get more than one opinion here.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I like vette Mag the best out of the vette magazines

I subscribed for quite a longtime

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I like Vette magazine. I have been getting it since 1999.

:cheers:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Vette Mag.

I use to get 3 or 4 different magazines {Corvette}...got down to 2...Vette Fever and Vette....liked Vette Fever best...they stopped publishing it and put the rest of your subscribtion onto Vette....I don't like it as well....Vette Fever had sections {Questions/answers} for each generation of Corvette...Vette doesn't...just a few questions/answers...Vette Fever would let you renew your subscription and give a years worth of magizines free to a person of your choosing...last one I gave it to was Spiderpat....I just do not care for Vette that much

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Great magazine. The late 90's and early 2000's that was my Corvette Bible.

Can we be friends...:laughing::rolling::smack:WTF

:cheers:

Jr.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've been reading it for many years. Good magazine.They've just recently merged with Corvette Fever (I also read it for years), which I really liked. I'll give it a chance in its new format before I give it a final grade, but so far I like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts