Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· I have poor impulse control.
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm way past the sunvisor floppy ear stage, now i'm at the cardboard disintegration stage, and I'm not willing to spend $100+ on new sunvisors. I wouldn't think it'd be too difficult to make new ones though. Anyone ever tried to tackle this project?

· Registered
40 Posts
I found some black vinyl sun visors at a pick it yourself junkyard. Came from a Chrysler Sebring convertible. For $15 for the pair, they work great and look better than the originals imho.

I took them off the Chrysler 'spikes' and mounted them on the Corvette 'spikes'.
I bought the materials to rebuild my hardboard innards, but this was much easier.
Just a thought.

· Registered
874 Posts
Neato. Know of any vinyl ones that would work out? Tired of the old dusty cloth getting crap in my eyes feeling.

· Registered
312 Posts
I haven't done mine yet but the local mobil headliner guy was doing my dads lincoln and I asked him how much he wanted to do mine and he only wanted $45 for the pair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.