Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my first last night in Chester VA. They have a... SLIGHT markup. Sticker price is $104,590.

Think they're making a killing off these cars or what?

On a more positive note, it's a gorgeous car. The Z is more menacing in white than I imagined. I didn't realize the decals were so metallic and reflective from the photos, either.

·
Read Only
575 Posts
I saw one yesterday in Scottsdale, AZ. It was a very beautiful car!! The guy noticed me staring and drooling on my girlfriend so he punched it a little bit, holy cow did that thing sound nice!!!!!

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
All the dealerships I spoke to that got them, sold them to other dealerships that had more demand and could get more $$$. Our local didn't even know what it was...:crazy:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
EVS has one on the lot,is it for sale? I can't tell you but Rick Conti can:D

·
Registered
939 Posts
saw #215 in Colorado Springs and another in Denver, both in showrooms with velvet rope around

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
These markups are absolutely and utterly stupid. This is Corvette we're talikng about, it's really a shame.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Screwy!

Here in Nashville has (or had one last week) on the floor for MSRP......+ $50k "Market adjustment" I do agree that it is a nice Vette, but for 129k, I'll get 2 new C6 coupes ;)H

·
Registered
62 Posts
If the markup on the RF is 50k, then the markup on the ss/bluedevil/z07 will probably be at least 100k. Good luck to any of you with plans on getting a hold of that one without Conti's help.

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
All the dealerships I spoke to that got them, sold them to other dealerships that had more demand and could get more $$$. Our local didn't even know what it was...:crazy:
Rumor was there was one at a dealership in the New Orleans area - and that if it didn't sell in a day or so it was on its way to another dealership.

The damn lotto let me down again, so I guess its gone by now. :laughing:

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Keep Looking

RFZ's can be bought for MSRP (according to Zippy), or 5K over according to my checkbook:smack

FORGET THE RAPE OF THE CONSUMER PRICE!!!!:surprised

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
This one even Rick cant get

If the markup on the RF is 50k, then the markup on the ss/bluedevil/z07 will probably be at least 100k. Good luck to any of you with plans on getting a hold of that one without Conti's help.
Rick told me that all of the dealers that he spoke to about the SS/Blue Devil
will not sell the ONE that they might get for any amount of money:WTF

"Bragging Right's" Rick Told me:huh:

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Funny!!!!!

Dude:rolling: I just had a dealer in South Florida call me today to offer me an RFZ at 7K over:crazy: Told him that I paid 5K over a few weeks ago..He told me how lucky I was:WTF

TALK YOUR MANAGER DOWN TO MSRP:cheers: Or 5K over at most:rolleyes:

After all:laughing: :laughing: It is just a Z06 with white paint and Decals:smack

1 - 20 of 32 Posts