Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
I didn't see the "Disco" show, and probably don't, but the other 2 we pretty cool. I thought for sure the first one was going to be a totally riced out place but I was happy with the finished product. Especially that bed, BLAH HA! :D

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Anyone see last nights MH?

I can't believe that dude had the balls to lie on his application. GOOD LUCK trying to get a job in home construction now that you made an ASS of yourself in front of MILLIONS!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought they would have tryouts for these shows? :huh:

I thought the house was done nicely buy you wouldn't catch me bathing in that tub! :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea! He lied! What a crook! He had a memorable face too, I bet he is recognized for some time!

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Oh hell yea he'll be recognized. I'm sure that show will rerun for a time or 2. I was reading on another forun where one poster said he souned like Boomhaur from "King of the Hill"? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
War Machine said:
Anyone see last nights MH?

I can't believe that dude had the balls to lie on his application. GOOD LUCK trying to get a job in home construction now that you made an ASS of yourself in front of MILLIONS!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought they would have tryouts for these shows? :huh:

I thought the house was done nicely buy you wouldn't catch me bathing in that tub! :laughing:
His name is Justin Lawson... MH just came on.

I was blown away when I heard he lied! I knew something was seriously wrong when he couldn't wire up a simple switch. What a complete MORON!!!

But, I did find it very funny.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
That show is starting to SUCK now! This last episode was full of cluster ****s. They really need to get on the ball about try-outs for the show. I think I watched more of the Home Run Derby than MH this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts