Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe Im missing the C5 BIRTHDAY BASH! Its already happening. Must be the oldtimers disease. Hope someone there tells us what the new vettes are like. Or better yet posts some pics, hint hint! Just visited the NCM site and the unveiling of the 2004's was 9:30 this morning.:( :nuts:
:thumbsup: To the guys & gals that are there.:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
cruzr said:
I cant believe Im missing the C5 BIRTHDAY BASH! Its already happening. Must be the oldtimers disease. Hope someone there tells us what the new vettes are like. Or better yet posts some pics, hint hint! Just visited the NCM site and the unveiling of the 2004's was 9:30 this morning.:( :nuts:
:thumbsup: To the guys & gals that are there.:partyon:
Here are all the pics you'll need!

http://www.stl-vettes.com/b-bash/b-bash.htm

·
Registered
98 Posts
Re: Re: Anyone see the "2004"s today?

Patrick96LT4 said:
Here are all the pics you'll need!

Thanks for the link.

Great pics!

Pedro

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Patrick. I found your post in the C5 section this morning. Didnt think to look there first.:laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,416 Posts
BEEN THERE! Interior looks good. Unique badging looks good. Cool paint color. Stripes look better in person the in pics. Some carbon fiber showing on hood. Extra special.....not really. Worth the extra $..... not in my opinion. People will buy it to be the first on on the block to own one. My cash will stay in the bank

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Yea, I wish someone stood on a ladder and snapped pics.

Is it true that the stripes fade from silver to white? I can't tell.

B

·
0 Posts
Is it me or does that Lemans Blue look almost identical to Electron Blue???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts