Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dr. prescribed it to me because I haven't slept in days. I was reading some of the side effects and I must say..."Woahhhh"!!

Sleep Walking, Cooking/Eating, Sleep Driving and being more outgoing or aggressive than normal, showing up at the Junkman's crib in a teddy and high heels, confusion, agitation, and hallucinations may occur without any memory of it. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh MAN.

This could be an interesting night. :smack

I wonder if I will make a full course meal. :rolling:

Anyone take this drug and if so, anything weird happen?? :huh:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Typical, the side effects are worse than the original problem.:laughing:

·
Registered
746 Posts
My grand mother is the sweetest easiest going human being you will ever meet and they gave her ambien a couple of nights in the hospital after she broke her hip and she went f'n crazy!!! Mad at everyone, talking all kinds of crazy ****. Sleep was the VERY last thing she did.

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she went f'n crazy!!! Mad at everyone, talking all kinds of crazy ****. Sleep was the VERY last thing she did.
Great. :thud::thud:

I am NORMALLY very easy going. I just want to sleep.

I just don't want to sleep walk to the garage and take out one of the Vettes and get pulled over by a LEO.

I mean what would I say to the officer?? :smack

I also don't want to find fresh made chocolate chip cookies in my bed when I do wake up. :laughing:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hey cookies do sound tastey ;)

Seriously though be careful, double lock the doors, hide the vette keys. This ambien is some seriously wicked stuff.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
... I mean what would I say to the officer?? :smack:
You would say, "Officer Junkman, I've been a bad girl!" To which I would reply, "Teresa, assume the position!" :laughing:

From the looks of those side effects in your first post, when should I expect you? :D

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm gonna take it in a few minutes since I have to get up at 6 am to get my stepson up for school. :thud:

I hope I get some sleep tonight and don't turn into some wild crazy person that streaks down the street. :laughing::devil::laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I'm gonna take it in a few minutes since I have to get up at 6 am to get my stepson up for school. :thud:

I hope I get some sleep tonight and don't turn into some wild crazy person that streaks down the street. :laughing::devil::laughing:
Well that is not one of the symptoms that you posted. I suggest you read the symptoms again and stick with the script. I'm cleaning up right now so that you won't think that I'm a slob. :D

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well that is not one of the symptoms that you posted. I suggest you read the symptoms again and stick with the script. I'm cleaning up right now so that you won't think that I'm a slob. :D
:smack:smack:laughing::laughing:

Hell I won't even know it because I'll be sleeping.:rolling:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Good, I won't have to use any GHB in your drinks! :laughing:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good, I won't have to use any GHB in your drinks! :laughing:
:laughing::laughing:

Well they are paging me to come play darts on the Wii.

I wonder if I'll remember it. :laughing:

I'll let you know later. :D

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
DO NOT DRINK WITH ALCOHOL while taking this drug.

Lemme know how the Ambien haze sex works out.:D

If you dont know what is causing your lack of sleep and need help, we can pm and maybe help you out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:smack:smack:laughing::laughing:

Hell I won't even know it because I'll be sleeping.:rolling:
Not only that, she'll probably clean it up for you.:laughing:
my 28 year old son got ambien in the hospital last fall and "woke up" screaming that he was seeing devils and monsters in the room. Sleep tight. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
I never knew any of these side effects occurred.

Good luck, and I hope you can figure out a way to get the sleep you need.

·
Registered
746 Posts
You might should log out of DC to avoid any random posts in the middle of the night :laughing:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I take it every night and I've yet to bake a single pie in the middle of the night :laughing: Those side effects are rare.....if you've never taken it before, the doctor probably put you on a low dose.

You'll be fine T and you'll sleep :thumbsup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've probably administered Ambien to over 1,000 people and I think I've seen strange / paradoxical side effects three times.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I've probably administered Ambien to over 1,000 people and I think I've seen strange / paradoxical side effects three times.

That's better odds than the Ferrari Italia 458 engine fire issue:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I take ambien alot of nights, just take it thirty minutes before bed. the biggest thing is when you take it and stay up OH MAN can I say DAMN that **** will **** you up. I can say its the cheepest way to get a 3d TV LOL cause thats what I saw.

I have the craziest dreams on the stuff too. but boy does it really help you sleep.

I have only had one expereince I didnt remember doing, I didnt know till i broke out my camera one day and had 3 vidios I did not remember making.

once you take it just dont talk to anyone on the phone or txt or really anything just go to bed LOL.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts