Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was younger, I loved Spiderman! And now they have come back with the show, only its not a cartoon...its computer animated I think (its on MTV) But I love it! Any of you watch it?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah I've seen the show and think it's pretty neat looking. I like the cartoonish look with the ultra smooth animation.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: Anyone watch this show?

Patrick96LT4 said:
Did I like Spiderman? I wanted to BE Spiderman!

But, now he's just a freak in a red and blue costume....

PGramm at his "coming out" party circa 1977. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
No, I never liked spiderman. Maybe because when I was younger the super heroes were named The Lone Ranger and Tonto. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone watch this show?

Patrick96LT4 said:
more like 1971, buddy!!!! :D
Well, I figured you are somewhere in your 30's; makng you born around 1970. The kid (you) looks to be about five-ish.

Perhaps and example of "fuzzy math" on my part?

:stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone watch this show?

bkuper said:
Well, I figured you are somewhere in your 30's; makng you born around 1970. The kid (you) looks to be about five-ish.

Perhaps and example of "fuzzy math" on my part?

:stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick:
I was born somewhere between 1967 and 1969. :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Bob88con said:
No, I never liked spiderman. Maybe because when I was younger the super heroes were named The Lone Ranger and Tonto. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Let's not forget about Sky King and Roy Rogers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts