Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad and I went out today and took a few pictures of the Vette (Don't worry, I'll upload them ASAP!) but one of the pictures that I took turned out REALLY good, I really like it, but the bad news...Theres a truck parked in the background that I didn't notice till it was uploaded onto the computer. I know there are some AWESOME photochoppers here and was wondering, as soon as I get the pics uploaded, if someone can take the pic and edit the truck out? Let me know if you can help.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BubbleHead said:
Got a link to the pic?
I tried to upload it here twice now and it didnt go through both times. I asked Patrick and he didn't know and I don't have a photo host. WOuld you be able to host it for me or Would you be able to do the edit? Eiher one..I could email it to you.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
I tried to upload it here twice now and it didnt go through both times. I asked Patrick and he didn't know and I don't have a photo host. WOuld you be able to host it for me or Would you be able to do the edit? Eiher one..I could email it to you.
[email protected]

I can take a look at it tonight and edit it for you.

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Nice Pix:cheers:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
raidmagic said:
Here I did it for you anyway. :finger:

:laughing: :laughing:

Love the pic :cheers:
:laughing: :laughing: Sorry, I just tried uploading the pics again and they worked this time. But thanks anyways!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts