Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cut a front sidewall on Wednesday, and, inasmuch as the fronts were almost to the wear bars, and I don't like mixing brands front to rear, I ordered a set of Nitto Invo's for my C6. To replace the two fronts with another set of Michelin PS2's would cost almost as much as the full set of Invo's. I ordered (2) 255/35/18 for the front and (2) 305/30/19 for the rear. A total of $986.00 delivered, including the unlimited warrenty. Purchased the set from Discount Tires, online.

So, with all this, anyone have a comparative experience between the two tires?

Thankz.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I cut a front sidewall on Wednesday, and, inasmuch as the fronts were almost to the wear bars, and I don't like mixing brands front to rear, I ordered a set of Nitto Invo's for my C6. To replace the two fronts with another set of Michelin PS2's would cost almost as much as the full set of Invo's. I ordered (2) 255/35/18 for the front and (2) 305/30/19 for the rear. A total of $986.00 delivered, including the unlimited warrenty. Purchased the set from Discount Tires, online.

So, with all this, anyone have a comparative experience between the two tires?

Thankz.
As so as I get my wheels I'll let you know. I did the same size rears but went 265s up front

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had my Invos for 8 months and they have been better the the Good Year RF.

The tires on my kids bicycle are better that the Goodyears.;) The Michelin PS2'2 are fantastic tires. Quiet and sticky in the summer. In the cooler temps, below 40, they will try to kill you.
In this economy, I just can't justify spending another $grand for Michelin's.
The rears arrived on Friday, and I guess I'll see the fronts tomorrow. I'll post a pic when I'm up and running.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts