Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im fairly new to the site and i recently bought a 2003 corvette Z06. I really love the car and yes it is my first vette. I havnt really seen any Z06 vettes in my area except for a red 2007 Z06 and a stock 2003 VY Z06.Anyway just wanted to say hi and see if anyone else around has some good taste;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
congrats on your 1st vette, welcome and enjoy. they say you never forget your fisrt one.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of your 1st vette...and welcome to the DC family! :partyon:

Post pics when you have time.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
A big Hello :buhbye:
Welcome to DC :thumbsup:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome aboard. :cheers:

When you get a minute, post some photos of your machine along some of those twisty coastal roads in NS. And taunt us with news of the low price of lobster there! :laughing:

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
hi, im fairly new to the site and i recently bought a 2003 corvette Z06. I really love the car and yes it is my first vette. I havnt really seen any Z06 vettes in my area except for a red 2007 Z06 and a stock 2003 VY Z06.Anyway just wanted to say hi and see if anyone else around has some good taste;)
Congrats on your new to you Z06. There are several z06's in the Halifax area. A few of us Corvette guys meet at the Chickenburger on Wednesday nights around 6-6:30. Why not stop by and say hi.

Welcome to Digital Corvettes!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks a lot for the reply's, i will definitly enjoy the Z. Ill have some pictures of it up on monday for sure, I will definitly try to get to chickenburger on wendsday. Thanks for the kind welcomes ! :cheers:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got some pics of it in the garage but how do i post them ? :crazy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts