Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

April 28/29 Regina, Sask.

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  The Bad 
#1 ·
Well folks, it's car show season again, and to start it off, I've entered my C4 in The Majestics Car Show in Regina Sask. It's an indoor show held at the exhibition grounds, and is open to all special interest vehicles. I entered two years ago and won "Best Sports Car", and now with the car lowered and rolling on GS rims, I decided I should enter again. I can't remember what admission is worth to the show, but it's not that much for the great sights you get to see. If anyone on here is around Regina that weekend, be sure to stop by my display and say hi, just look for the car in my sig. I'll be sure to post pics up afterwards as well.

#4 ·
Awesome show. Well, I've actually been to a lot better, but I took second in the corvette class and had a good time, so that's good enough for me.

#5 ·
Hi from Davidson Sk (left 37 years ago though, still a Rider fan), have you ever been to the Dragguns Show on Easter weekend in Saskatoon. Been to it several times treat you real good ,got invited to the Regina show while at Dragguns but couldn't make it. I know it's passsed for this year but maybe next year I hope to return. Congrats on your finish. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
I go to the Draggins show every year actually, I've just never entered in it. You're from Davidson originally you say? I only live about an hour or so east and north of there in Nokomis.

#7 ·
Picture time!!!! Here's some of my personal favorites (I have about 80 pics total).

My car and display

Across the hall, a bad ass bike and a comet with matching dash

My old highschool teacher and his mini display. The chopper is wicked.

A very nice C1, even for sale. I never heard a price

The C3 that took 1st place. Spotless

Can you say modern pro street? Big wheels and a big block. It was painted almost 30 years ago and garage kept ever since. That is still Lacquer on it!

A friend of mine built this starting with just a Model A roadster cowl. It's got a 327 camel hump engine, and shoots header flames like you would not believe.

Twin Turbo 440 in a Duster. If I recall, it puts out almost 1000hp and well over 1000tq.

A vette a friend of mine owns. Very clean, especially since he started his detailing business.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.